domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008


The night dies sweetly when the sun awakes
and my heart, with joy, happily is singing
It makes no sound and quetly I'm hearing
The beautiful song that a nightingale makes.
-----------
For so big hills, long rivers and deep lakes
I saw the swans with their long necks swimming
And I continued my way, with you, walking
And seeing the trees that the strong wind shakes.
----------------
You gave me to drink your cup of wine.
Your cursed cup that imprisoned a sunshine
The most beautiful sunshine we've ever seen!
------
All these hills belong to me until that side
Day, night, sun, birds, forests, lakes, they're all mine
And if I am their Lord, you will be my Queen!

2 comentários:

poetaeusou . . . disse...

*
um rouxinol
,
cantando a natureza . . .
,
marulhos envio-te,
,
*

Carla disse...

há momentos da vida em que parece que tudo nos pertence
beijos doces

113